- Name Of The Nursing Program:- B Sc (Nursing)
- Eligibility Criteria:- 10+2 Class Pass with 45% marks aggregate in the science(PCBE)
- Course Duration:- 4 Yrs.
- Examination Board/University:- C G Ayush & Health University, Raipur(Chhattisgarh)
Eligibility to appear in the Examination
- A candidate must have minimum of 80% attendance (irrespective of the kind of absence) in theory and practical in each subject for appearing for examination.
- A candidate must have 100% attendance in each of the practical areas before award of degrees.
- If the students fail to do so, their mark sheet and degree certificate, course completion certificate to be with held until requirements are met for such candidates.
- A candidate must pass in theory and practical exam separately in each of the paper.
- If a candidate fails in either theory or practical paper he/she has to re-appear for both the papers. (Theory and practical)
- Maximum number of attempts permitted for each paper is 1+4 including first attempt.
- A candidate failing in more then two subjects will not be promoted to the next year.
- Provision of internal assessment of 25 marks for theory and 100 marks in practical in 1st year and 2nd year and 50 marks in 3rd year and 4th year.
- Grace mark of 5 will be given to the candidate if he/she shall fail with 5 marks only in one paper (only in Annual Exam).
- Candidates shall not be admitted to the subsequent higher examination unless the candidate has passed the previous examination.
Remember P.G. College of Nursing, Is recognized by Indian Nursing Council (New Delhi) and affiliated to C.G. Ayush & Health Science University (Raipur) and Pandit Ravishankar Shukla University (Raipur).
( ** The syllabus given below is only applicable for the current session published by the university, If any change occurs in any course than give the preference to the syllabus published by the university. We will update the syllabus if the university updates it else the same one is carry forwarded. )
|1st Yr.|| I. English
VI. Nursing Foundations
III. Pathology and Genetics
IV. Medical Surgical Nursing-I
V. Community Health Nursing-I
VI. Communication and Educational Technology
I. Medical Surgical Nursing-II
II. Child Health Nursing
III. Mental Health Nursing
IV. Midwifery and obstetrical
|Practical|| A. Medical Surgical Nursing- II
B. Child Health Nursing
C. Mental Health Nursing
I. Midwifery and Obstetrical nursing
II. Community Health Nursing-II
III. Nursing Research & Statistics
IV. Management of Nursing Services and nursing education
|Practical|| A. Midwifery & Obstetrical Nursing
B. Community Health Nursing