- Name Of The Nursing Program:- BSc (Post Basic)
- Eligibility Criteria:- Regular 10+2+GNM
- Course Duration:- 2 yrs
- Examination Board/University:- Pt. Deendayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Sciences & AYUSH University Of Chhattisgarh, Raipur
Eligibility to appear in the Examination
- A candidate must have minimum of 80% attendance (irrespective of the kind of absence) in theory and practical in each subject for appearing for examination.
- A candidate must have 100% attendance in each of the practical areas before award of degrees.
- Candidate's mark sheet and degree certificate, course completion certificate to be with held until requirements are met.
- A candidate must pass in theory and practical exam separately in each of the paper.
- If a candidate fails in either theory or practical paper he/she has to re-appear for both the papers.(Theory and practical)
- Maximum number of attempts permitted for each paper is 1+4 including first attempt.
- A candidate failing in more then two subjects will not be promoted to the next year.
- Provision of internal assessment of 25 marks for theory and 50 marks in practical in 1st year and 2nd year.
- Grace mark of 5 will be given to the candidate if he/she shall fail with 5 marks only in one paper (only in Annual exam).
- Candidates shall not be admitted to the subsequent higher examination unless the candidate has passed the previous examination.
- A candidate has to secure minimum of 33% in qualifying subject for passing.
Remember P.G. College of Nursing, Is recognized by Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi and affiliated to Pt. Deendayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Sciences & AYUSH University Of Chhattisgarh, Raipur and previously to Pandit Ravishankar Shukla University (Raipur).
( ** The syllabus given below is only applicable for the current session published by the university, If any change occurs in any course than give the preference to the syllabus published by the university. We will update the syllabus if the university updates it else the same one is carry forwarded. )
I. Nursing foundation
II. Nutrition & Dietetics
III. Biochemistry & Biophysics
VI. Maternal Nursing
VII. Child Health Nursing
VIII. Medical & Surgical Nursing
|Practical|| A. Medical & Surgical Nursing
B. Maternal Nursing
C. Child Health Nursing
II. Community Health Nursing
III. Mental Health Nursing
IV. Introduction to Nursing Education
V. Introduction to Nursing Administration
VI. Introduction to Nursing Research & Statistics
|Practical|| A. Community Health Nursing
B. Mental Health Nursing
C. Research Project