- Name Of The Nursing Program:- GNM(General Nursing & Midwifery)
- Eligibility Criteria:- 10+2 Class Pass with 40% marks aggregate in the science(PCBE)
- Course Duration:- 3 and 1/2 Yrs.
- Examination Board:- Nursing Examination Board
Eligibility to appear in the Examination
A candidate shall be eligible for the admission to the State Council/Board Examination if the principal of the school certify that:-
- She/ He has completed not less than eleven month month of the course.
- She/ He has attended 75% of the formal instructions given on each subject and 75% of the clinical, field experience in each area/ subject separately during the academic year,however, the total clinical/ field experience prescribed must be completed before the final council/ Board examinations and befor the issue of diploma. (The diploma shall not be awarded to the student till she/he has completed the clinical field requirements).
- The overall performance of the student and her/ his conduct during the entire academic year has been satisfactory.
- The student has passed in the internal assignment in each subject and practical(s).
- The record of practical experience is complete.
- ANM/ LHV / FHW who have been exempted for six months during third year will be eligible for third year examination after completion of six months training.
Remember P.G. College of Nursing, Is recognized by Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi and affiliated to Pt. Deendayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Sciences & AYUSH University Of Chhattisgarh, Raipur and previously to Pandit Ravishankar Shukla University (Raipur).
( ** The syllabus given below is only applicable for the current session published by the university, If any change occurs in any course than give the preference to the syllabus published by the university. We will update the syllabus if the university updates it else the same one is carry forwarded. )
|1st Yr.||I. Bio-Science|| A. Anatomy & Physiology
|II. Behavioural Science|| A. Psychology
|III. Fundamentals of Nursing||Fundamental of Nursing First Aid Personal Hygiene|
|IV. Community Health Nursing-I|| A. Community Health
B. Nursing Environment
C. Hygiene Health
D. Education and Communication
E. Skills Nutrition
|Practical-I|| Fundamentals of Nursing
"Six Months Internship"
|2nd Yr.|| I. Medical Surgical Nursing I
II. Medical Surgical Nursing II (Specialties)
III. Mental Health & Psuchiatric Nursing
|3rd Yr.|| I. Midwife and Gynocology
II. Pediatric Nursing
III. Community Health Nursing-II
||Community Health Nursing-II|