- Name Of The Nursing Program:- MSc (Nursing)
- Eligibility Criteria:- 1. The candidate should be a Registered Nurse and Registered midwife of equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
2. The minimum education requirements shall be the passing of: B.Sc Nursing/ B.Sc Hons. Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
3. The candidate should have undergone in B.Sc Nursing/ B.Sc Hons. Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc Nursing in an institution which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
4. Minimum one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc.
- Course Duration:- 2 yrs
- Examination Board/University:- Pt. Deendayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Sciences & AYUSH University Of Chhattisgarh, Raipur
Eligibility to appear in the Examination
- 80% of attendance is required for theory and 100% in practical before award of degree.
- Candidate mark sheet and degree certificate, course completion certificate to be with held until requirements are met for such candidates.
- Only failed subjects will be repeated in examination, chance will be given along with subsequent examination of session.
- A candidate failing in more than two subjects will not be permitted to the 2nd year
- No candidate shall be admitted to the subsequent 2nd year examination unless the candidate has passed the 1st year examination.
- Provision of Internal Assessment 25 for theory and 100 for practical which will be submitted to University by the College.
- Grace mark of 5 will be given to the candidate if he/she shall fail with 5 marks only in one paper (only in Annual exam).
- Candidates shall not be admitted to the subsequent higher examination unless the candidate has passed the previous examination.
Remember P.G. College of Nursing, Is recognized by Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi and affiliated to Pt. Deendayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Sciences & AYUSH University Of Chhattisgarh, Raipur and previously to Pandit Ravishankar Shukla University (Raipur).
( ** The syllabus given below is only applicable for the current session published by the university, If any change occurs in any course than give the preference to the syllabus published by the university. We will update the syllabus if the university updates it else the same one is carry forwarded. )
|1st Yr.|| I. Nursing Education |
II. Advanced Nursing Practice
III. Nursing Research and Statistics
IV. Clinical Speciality-I
|Practical|| A. Clinical Speciality-I |
B. Nursing Education
|2nd Yr.|| I. Nursing Management |
II. Nursing Research (Dissertation)
III. Mental Health Nursing
IV. Clinical Speciality-II
|Practical|| Clinical Speciality-II |